Thursday, September 25, 2008

Opening Every Door

Opening every door
the name displayed
matters not to me
Jesus was a Jew
so there I'll start
my questioning
my neighbor is
a Baptist minister
yes, I have already
opened and visited
that door finding
love and comfort
Greek Orthodox my
husband was and yes
I paid my visit to be
welcomed to be blessed
to put some longing
silently to rest
cannot explain this need
to search yet opening
every door will reveal to me
a hidden message found in
understanding of this necessary
quest some confirmation that
my husbands soul has now
found blissful rest.

Pauline©2008

3 comments:

Charlene Amsden said...

If you are looking for your husband, check behind the door to your heart. He is there, young, strong, healthy, happy and loving.

I believe his soul is with God. I believe you will be reunited someday. I put my faith in God's word. I put much less faith in denominational practices.

goatman said...

I am sorry to hear of this.
But your gentle soul will live on and finally meet up.

Bill ~ {The Old Fart} said...

Pauline still asking God to send his angels to help you. Take care my friend.